Saturday, March 31, 2012

21 Weeks

21 weeks already--actually, nearly 22!

How am I feeling?  Pretty decent.  I've had no more bleeding (thank goodness) but I'm still being cautious about everything I do--just to be on the safe side.  I've got some pretty precious cargo I'm carrying around!

My energy level is good--I get tired at night (shouldn't we all??) and try my best to sleep as soundly as humanly possible.  I've definitely increased my dream activity--and some not all that great.  I had a dream the other night that I was grocery shopping and someone stole my cart that I had spent like an hour filling.  I woke up sweating.

Seriously.

Other than that, I'm just doing my best to keep Jachym's little habitat as comfy and healthy as possible!

Tomas brought some belly buds with him when he was here, so I'm gonna hook that up tonight and get this kid used to some tunes!!  The guys haven't sent me any of their voice files yet, so until they do (or tell me what music they want Jachym to hear), I'm thinking I'll fill this little one up with some Styx, definitely some good 80's music and a little jazz just for good measure. 

Probably lots of Styx.

Anywho--here's a belly pic for ya.


4 comments:

  1. Again, looking good! We were so happy our surrogate got a dog so the baby'll be used to our guy's yapping :) No need for us to belly bud that!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I love the Belly Buds. It was so cool to see how quickly the baby was obviously recognizing the IP's voices after playing them a couple times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurrrrllll....you are just too cute for words!

    You look awesome and you (and Jachym) are going to love the belly buds!

    ReplyDelete