Wednesday, March 14, 2012

One Week

In one week, Tomas and Honza will find out the sex of the baby!!

EEK!

Our 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for next week Thursday and I couldn't be more excited.  And the best part--Tomas will be coming for it!  YEAH!!  (Honza, if you're reading this, I wish you could come too--you'll be missed!!)

I'm just excited for them to have a true glimpse and their child, "in the flesh" per say--what a cool thing this will be!

So, now is the time--what's your guess?  Boy or Girl??

6 comments:

  1. How exciting. I can't believe that you are already finding out the sex and I am happy that at least one of the dads is able to come out. Good luck. I say boy!!

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Tomas being able to visit!

    I already told you, I think BOY.

    Soooo exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jeni - you are due to give birth to a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing a girl. Seems everyone I know is having a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't really decided what you're carrying yet. Hmm I will go with boy.

    ReplyDelete