Friday, April 6, 2012

22 Weeks

Wow, so I've neglected the blog for nearly a week.
And yes, I feel really guilty!  Sorry, faithful followers!

I'm feeling not so creative tonight and don't think I can come up with a witty blogtastic post, so I'll just leave you with a belly pic.  Literally, a belly pic is all you're gettin' this evening.  It wasn't an awesome day (just horribly busy) and I may scare you with the make-up-all-gone/hair wildly not cool look.

I'll spare you the fear.

I'll spare me the embarrassment.


22 Weeks, 3 Days

Better posts to come soon...you have my word. 

Peace out, friends.  You all rock and I hope you know that.
May the Easter Bunny bring you lots o' chocolate. 

4 comments:

  1. The stripes rock for the belly pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am a PhD Student in Paris, France and do a research on surrogate mothers. I was wondering if you might be interested to participate in my study? it would imply me sending you through emai sverela questionnaires (3) and a consent form. It would be anonymous.I already have met with several surros but the more the better for the research! Let me know if you'd like that. I can answer all your questions too. Take care and bravo! Ellen (elorenceau@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've worn that shirt...

    ReplyDelete