Thursday, April 12, 2012

23 Weeks!

All is well in preggo land!


I had a doctor appointment earlier this week and all is good!  The baby actually kicked the doppler as the nurse was trying to get the heartbeat--it was kinda funny.  I'm assuming he had no idea what he was doing, but had pretty good aim!


Nothing else new on the pregnancy front.  Just trucking along, loving Mr Jachym moving all over the place!  He's most active at night-as I'm trying to get to sleep.  Maybe he's digging the late night TV I like to watch??


I've had him jamming out to the belly buds at least once a day.  I've found him to be a fan of Pink Floyd, Coldplay (which is cool because Tomas and Honza love Coldplay) and Usher.  This kiddo sure likes an interesting choice of tunage!  He's not hooked on Styx yet, but I'm working on it.

Belly pic for the week:

I feel like my photo makes me look more like a cow than what I really am.  Crap to that.



9 comments:

  1. You are not a cow. Cows have bigger udders. :)

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally jealous of your bump! Happy to hear all is well in baby baking land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO pretty! I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great belly pic...looks like he's going to be a strong boy...kicking around like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! And that's too funny about kicking the dopplar - I swear this baby in me has done that every single time. He is SO crazy active. In fact probably 3 different techs have asked me, "Is he always THIS active?" Yes, yes he is. It's cool, but can be exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS PIC!!! You look super duper cute! Baby boy sure has good taste in music! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't look like a cow; cow have bigger udders. :)

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are glowing. Nothing cow like about you.

    Keep up with that Styx. Add in some Rush just for me.

    ReplyDelete