Thursday, April 26, 2012

25 Weeks!

Whoa.  It's just weird for me to think that we're that far already.


25. 


Only 15 more to go.


Whoa.


All is well in preggo-land.  I'm not one to complain a whole lot, but if you begged and pleaded with me to tell you all of my ailments, they would be the following:
  • Having to pee a lot
  • Slight lower back pain
  • Sudden onset of heartburn.  The foods that do it the most?  Bananas and grapes.  Weird, huh?  Throw me a spicy piece of pizza and I'm good to go.  Down a banana and I'm in agony.
That's about it.  If those are my only issues through this entire pregnancy, I think I'm good to go, eh?

I've been experiencing a few braxton hicks contractions here and there.  I don't remember having them with my own kids this early--but I'm not too concerned (they're pretty few and far between).


Next week I have the dreaded glucose test.  Ugh.  Prayers for me, please!!


Belly pic for 25 weeks (sorry for the craptastic quality):



And for kicks....the view from above:


7 comments:

  1. Can't believe you're that far either :-D thanks for sharing the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't had the dreaded heartburn this pregnancy yet but in the past what's always done me in ... bananas and peanut butter. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute view from above!!! Wow, wow, wow-- you are getting so close! These last few weeks will fly by! (And sending up lots of prayers for the glucose:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the shirt.

    Loving the top view.

    Love. Love. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt with the bow. And that belly bump, for sure. Sorry the good for you food is causing heartburn. Tums were my candy of choice while pregnant. You're carrying that boy well.

    ReplyDelete