Saturday, May 26, 2012

29 Weeks!

Every time I do my weekly pregnancy update post I think to myself "how on Earth am I that far along already??"

29 weeks.  Wow. 

I had the privilege of Skyping with Tomas and Honza last weekend--that was lovely!  It's one thing to e-mail back and forth, it's another to actually see them.  They were able to see the belly "in realtime", which I think it pretty cool.  They're doing well and getting pretty excited for little Jachym to enter the world!  (me too!!)

In pregnancy land, all is going super good.  I feel great, people tell me I look great (hopefully they're not lying!) and overall I just feel awesome.  When it gets hot outside (and by hot I mean above 80), I get a little uncomfortable--but nothing I'll complain about...too much.  Tomorrow will be a good test for me--we're suppossed to hit 95. I may be spending my day hanging out in the car. (we don't have A/C at my house)

Not sure if I've mentioned this, but I've hired a housekeeper.  That rocks.  A lot.  She's doing a great job and she's TOTALLY worth every cent she gets paid.  That's been uber helpful to me. 

Well, I'm off to go enjoy the rest of my 5-day weekend!
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY to all of you and a huge THANK YOU to our veterans!

I leave you with a 29 week belly shot!


6 comments:

  1. you do look great. That is the truth:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING! So stinkin' cute! However, I cannot believe you are 29 weeks already! Time goes so fast!

    Enjoy your time in the car. 95 degrees definitely calls for a gazebo...if one still had one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, your straight hair?! Yeah, it rocks. Big time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 29 weeks!?!?! HOLY COW! Time is definitely flying by!! Dude, you look ADORBS!!! And Jeni is right, your hair looks AMAZEBALLS straight.. Loves it! I'm embarrassed to say I don't skype with my sister in law!! :( We suck.. I skype with my bro in law though, LOL! I need to rectify that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin great, girl! And 29 weeks? Really!?! Wow..time is a flyin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great with the growing belly and the straight hair. Did you do that for the day or something more permanent?

    I am glad you got to Skype with the guys, I bet that was fun.

    The heat was pretty horrible here this weekend. I hope you managed to stay cool. Missing you.

    ReplyDelete