Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Favorite Oopsie

In August of 2008 I took a pregnancy test.

And it was positive.

I'm not going to lie, I cried.

You see, we already had two kids.  We had the two kids we had planned all along.  Never did we have the chat about having a third.  We were 100% done.

That was not God's plan for us.

And I can't thank God enough.

Exactly 3 years ago today, our little oopsie (London Sue) was born at 11:45 am (had to get her pushed out before my doc had a really important lunch meeting...go me).

2 hours after birth.

1 Month Old
1 Year Old

2 Years Old
3 Years Old

Happy 3rd birthday to my "Tunkers".  I truly couldn't imagine life without her and thank God every day for blessing us with this little unplanned, very awesome, oh so cute little girl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LONDON!!

2 comments:

  1. She looks so grown up in that last one. Cute cake!

    Happy Birthday, London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that little girl! XO

    Happy Birthday Miss London!

    ReplyDelete