Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Take that, Mr Glucose!

I am feverishly working on a Q and A Part II post, but before I do that I wanted to just give a quick update.


Remember that glucose test I was freaking out about?? Well, I passed!! After you drink the sugar crap they give you (No really, it’s crap. It’s gross. At least I think so), you have to get your blood drawn exactly 1 hour afterwards. Your glucose level should be under 140. Mine was 114.

Yeah, I gave myself a little pat on the back for that one.

And enjoyed a bowl of pasta as a reward.

Watch for Q and A  Part II coming shortly (if you have any questions you’ve been dying to ask, please feel free!!). Also will have a 26 week belly pic soon! 26 weeks!! EEK!

PS--did you see the countdown on the right toolbar?  We're under 100 days till this little one is born!!!

2 comments:

  1. Under 100 days?! Absolute craziness I tell you!

    And way to show Mr. Glucose who's boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not doing the reward thing right. I told you, chocolate chip cookies, not pasta. I do know you love your pasta though. Enjoy both!

    Glad you passed. No need for the dreaded 3 hour test or diet.

    ReplyDelete