Saturday, June 2, 2012

30 weeks!

T minus 10 weeks, baby!

Our little countdown says 66 days to go.  Wow. 

All is good in preggo land.  I had an OB appointment earlier this week and everything is great!! Jachym is head down and looking good!  I asked how big he was and my doc said right around 3 pounds.  (and for those of you that do not live in the US, it's a little over 1300 grams)

As a side note, I am FULLY on board with the United States changing to the metric system at any time.  Just sayin'.

Here's a 30 week pic for you!! 


Yes, I'm once again sportin' the straight hair.  For those of you that have known me forever/seen me, you'll understand that this is a big deal.  I've had mega curly hair my entire life.  I'm liking the change...though it's a pain to do.  Curious if you think I can pull it off?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the straight hair!!! You look fantastic Jesse!! Can't believe you only have 10 weeks to go! WOWZA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Straightening hair IS a lot of work, but I'm super loving the look on you! It's worth it. You look awesome, as usual. Counting down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair! Looking great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe you're that far already??!!?! let the final stretch countdown begin...do i dare ask if you're thinking about another journey ;-)

    ReplyDelete