Friday, June 29, 2012

34 Weeks!

I can't believe it either.


The last 34 weeks have completely flown past me. It's insane.
6 more to go. Are you kidding?1?

I had a check-up yesterday just to make sure my swelling was under control and I'm happy to report all is well. I am still a little puffy, but everything else (BP, urine, weight, etc...) is all good. I'm going to continue to hang low and keep little Jáchym happy for a few more weeks.

I've noticed over the course of the past 2 weeks, I'm struggling falling asleep at night. I don't know why. I feel like I'm tired, but then end up awake until close to midnight. I can usually wake up okay the next morning, but start dragging mid-day. Weird. Good thing I have boatloads of stuff to catch up on with the DVR.

Yes, I'm getting more uncomfortable. Yes, it's noticeable. Yes, I make noises when I have to move even an inch. But I wouldn't change any of this for the world!

Tomas and I had a chat with our journey coordinator today, who had spoken with the hospital earlier this week. Everything is lined up and ready to go as far as the hospital is concerned. Hospital. We’re talking about giving birth. That’s crazy.

So guess who is coming to visit in 2 weeks? Tomas!! I’m so excited!! He’s travelling to the states on business and is going to do a drive-by to pay a visit to his in-utero kiddo! I’m so excited to see him!

Then, 2 weeks after that, both guys will be travelling to the US for the birth.

EEK!

So, please continue the “NO LABOR VIBES” until after August 1st for me, okay?? I REALLY appreciate, as I’m sure Tomas and Honza do as well.

34 Week photo for my peeps:



On Sunday, we are headed to Door County....FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK!!  Holy balls am I excited.  I trust you'll see a post or two on the adventures we will have.

Happy 4th of July to you all!!

4 comments:

  1. Gurrrrllll, you look SOOO good! And I too cannot believe you are already 34 weeks! And may I just say:

    Yay for no additional swelling!

    Yay for Door County for a WEEK!

    Yay for Tomas' visit!

    Yay for August 1st when Jachym is free to arrive!

    The next few weeks are gonna fly by. Miss you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i was on bedrest ambien was my best friend...works wonders :)congrats on making it to the final stretch!! i still remember you're bfp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Door County! You look great!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the fresh northern WI air will help you sleep. Otherwise a Benadryl is safe during pregnancy and always did the trick for me.

    ReplyDelete