Saturday, July 21, 2012

37 Week Bump Pic and Update!

First and foremost, here is the 37 week bump pic...


I think that will be my last belly pic...which makes me kinda sad!

If you haven't read the 37 week big update post I did yesterday, you may want to do that.

And here's an update to that--Tomas will be in Wisconsin tomorrow!  Yay!  And Honza will be arriving in Chicago on Monday afternoon!  Another Yay!!   So, if all goes according to the plan that is there at this very moment, both guys will be there for the birth of their son.


And that, my friends, makes me very happy.

I'm getting everything in order with the kids and my hospital bag and what not and am feeling pretty good about everything.  I was pretty shaken yesterday, but have since breathed a bit and am back on track.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a surprise! I am so very happy the dads will be there with you and to witness the birth. Just don't go back and read my blog about my surro-babe's induction. ;). I hope all goes quick and "easy" and most of all healthy for you and the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Glad everything is working out. Honza will be passing right by my house! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear Honza's going to make it! I'm very excited for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy things all came together!! Can't wait for your birth story, so happy and excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy they'll both be able to be there for the birth of their son. It'll be so amazing!

    ReplyDelete