Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy One Week, Little Guy!

Yeah, he's a week old already. I can't believe it either.


Didn't I just have a positive pregnancy test like a few weeks ago?  Sheesh!!

As you've read in my previous posts, this past week has been quite the roller coaster ride of emotions. Yup, I'm still trying to process them. Yup, I still cry sometimes. Yup, I love my new little family more and more each day and yup, it's going to be extra hard on me when they leave. T & H, just warning you—I will be sobbing when that time comes. Likely inconsolable. You’ve been warned.

I've been able to see the boys nearly every day, which has been beyond awesome! My kids are smitten with the baby—they can’t get enough of him. Every day they ask me if they can see baby Jáchym. I think it’s going to be extra hard on them when they leave as well. Ugh. I hate thinking about it.

Little Jáchym is already changing so much. I can see it in his face-so cute!  He’s such a sweet baby! The guys did good…and are certainly doing a fantastic job in the parenting department! I love to see T & H interact with him-it’s such an amazing thing to witness such love between a family.

Last night, baby Jáchym had his first limo ride!


We went out for frozen custard and decided to go in style (if you’re ever in WI, you must have frozen custard at least once…and if you’re ever in Wisconsin, look me up and we’ll see about taking you to get said frozen custard in a limo). The boys came with us and we had a lovely time. Little Jáchym slept the entire time. Just a sweetie!

Happy one-week birthday to my little surro dude!




Goodness, he's cute, isn't he?

3 comments:

  1. He most certainly is. Spoiled already with a limo ride before he can even pop his head out of the roof!

    I am smiling here thinking about how your kids are involved with Jachym and asking to visit him. Adorable! My kids have asked if they'll be able to see him and got a little sad when I said no. I'll definitely show them his picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One week old - Get out!

    He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete