Monday, July 23, 2012

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow at 5:00 am, I will be induced into labor.

Tomorrow, I will lay in a hospital bed surrounded by nurses and IV's.

Tomorrow, I will give birth to a baby boy.


But I'm not thinking about that at all...


Tomorrow, Tomas and Honza will become parents.  Tomorrow, I will be part of this amazing family coming together.  Tomorrow, it's not about me, it' not about the IV's or the nurses. 

Tomorrow, it's about them.  It's about their new family.

And I'm ready to see this amazing miracle happen.

7 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!!!! Soak up every moment:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! AND... you can be done being pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for all involved that, despite the change in plans, both dads get to be present for their son's birth. Wishing you a smooth, peaceful labor and Tomas and Honza a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you from Czech Republic too!! Enjoy every moment of this special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck Jesse! I have been following along but don't always have time to post. I hope the induction goes smoothly for you. Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you all today! YOU did such an amazing job Jesse, I am so proud to call you my friend! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete