Friday, August 24, 2012

One Month!

HAPPY ONE MONTH birthday to Jáchym!!


One month.

Whoa. That's insane!! I need to put the brakes on this thing called life because it's just going by WAY too quickly.

The paperwork process seems to be moving forward, so that's a really good thing. I suspect they'll be on a plane next week...(yes, I’m pouting).

Jáchym is doing great! If the calculation/attempt at weighing him is correct, he’s coming up on nearly 11 pounds (approx. 4.8 kg)! I’ll chalk that up to some awesome boob milk.  Go me.

I got to see the little man last night (will tell ya'll about that in a later post), but here's a photo of the cutie for you, asleep in my arms.  Love!


3 comments:

  1. Seriously, he is so adorable. Happy 1 Month cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are able to spend time with all of them before they return home. My IPs plan to take Peanut home once discharged from the hospital. I don't blame them, but it would have been nice to have them here for a week or two after the birth. It's going to be a rough good bye.

    ReplyDelete