Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Visitor!

On Tuesday, I welcomed a very awesome visitor to my home.

No, Santa didn't come early. 
This visitor was way cooler.

Can you guess?  Can you??

It was Tomas!!  (no baby Jachym or Honza, just daddy T)

I knew he was coming for a visit, but kept it on the DL...mainly because I wanted it to be a surprise for Elliot.  You see, Elliot developed quite a bond with Tomas and Honza while there were here.  Like me, he was pretty upset when they left.  So, this kind of surprise was something that I knew would be very awesome for my first born.

Tomas and I went to Elliot's school to surprise him in his class. It was pretty dang cool--the class was in story time and the teacher pointed out someone was at the door.  When the kids turned around, Elliot's eyes got huge and he got up and ran to Tomas and gave him a big hug.  I might have shed a tear.  I think Elliot did too.

The teacher invited us into the class and Tomas was able to tell the kids where he was from:




The kids all thought Tomas was pretty cool, especially since he flew in an airplane (for a really long time) to get to us!

We stole Elliot out of class, grabbed Emerson (who was also quite happy to see Tomas...though we did interrupt snack time for her) and went home so we could all visit.

After hanging out a bit, I took my "date" to the movies (Breaking Dawn 2...which was AWESOME if you haven't seen it yet) and we grabbed a bite to eat at one of the guys' favorite places to eat while they were here in July.  It was so nice to relax and catch up with one of my 3 favorite people from across the ocean. 

Tomas, thank you for visiting!!  We miss you already and can't wait to see you again!!  And special thanks for the presents!!

(especially the beer)


On a side note, I know I've been neglecting my blog lately.  There's lots going on in my life and I'll hook you all up with some updates, photos and cool s#*t soon...I promise.  I hope you are all doing well. I miss you.

On another side note, Jacob was extra hot in that last movie.  Just sayin'.

5 comments:

  1. Let's here it for the coolest mom ever! What an awesome surprise (for all of you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise! Looking forward to hearing more from you soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice surprise! Looking forward to hearing more from you soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best surprise ever! Very cool. Something Elliot will never forget!

    ReplyDelete