I'm very happy.
....for lots of reasons....
- I have a great husband. Yes, we've had our moments as a married couple, but those moments have truly made our marriage stronger. And better. And I couldn't be happier.
- My kids kick ass. They really do. They're good kids. They make me laugh. They're cute. And I love them more than words could ever express.
- I have a home that I love. We're doing some cosmetic changes to it right now to make it even more lovable (will post pics soon--yes, I picked a new kitchen color!!). My house is old. My house is sometimes a pain in the ass. But I love it and it makes me happy to be there.
- Adam Levine is gracing my TV right now. That makes me REALLY happy.
- I have great job. I work for a great company and I have an awesome boss. I am very passionate about my work and I have a feeling the next couple years are going to be pretty amazing regarding my career.
- I have pretty awesome friends. They all make me happy. Though I don't see a lot of them a whole lot (due to geographical challenges), I hope they all know that I think about them often. And when I think about them, I smile.
- There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about the family I helped create. All of them (Tomas, Honza and baby Jachym) put a smile on my face every time I think about them. They make me happy. PS-Project Sibling 2014 may be in the talks. Just sayin'....