Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy.

I'm happy. 
I'm very happy.

....for lots of reasons....
  • I have a great husband.  Yes, we've had our moments as a married couple, but those moments have truly made our marriage stronger.  And better.  And I couldn't be happier.
  • My kids kick ass.  They really do.  They're good kids.  They make me laugh.  They're cute.  And I love them more than words could ever express.
  • I have a home that I love.  We're doing some cosmetic changes to it right now to make it even more lovable (will post pics soon--yes, I picked a new kitchen color!!).  My house is old.  My house is sometimes a pain in the ass.  But I love it and it makes me happy to be there.
  • Adam Levine is gracing my TV right now.  That makes me REALLY happy.
  • I have great job.  I work for a great company and I have an awesome boss.  I am very passionate about my work and I have a feeling the next couple years are going to be pretty amazing regarding my career.
  • I have pretty awesome friends.  They all make me happy.  Though I don't see a lot of them a whole lot (due to geographical challenges), I hope they all know that I think about them often.  And when I think about them, I smile. 
  • There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about the family I helped create.  All of them (Tomas, Honza and baby Jachym) put a smile on my face every time I think about them.  They make me happy.  PS-Project Sibling 2014 may be in the talks.  Just sayin'....
I have so much to be happy about and so much to be thankful for.

4 comments:

  1. Life IS soooo good! I'm so very glad you're happy.

    LOVING the last little notation of course! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to know if you were going to do it again:) Yeah!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super thrilled life is treating you well, my friend. It makes me smile to know my friends are smiling. You deserve it!

    SO much happy news all in one post. Love it!

    ReplyDelete