Saturday, March 2, 2013

Disconnected

I'm feeling quite disconnected lately.  From everything.

I barely text my friends, I certainly don't call them.  I've been MIA from Facebook for days on end and the blogs I follow have been updated 1800 times without me reading one thing...and I feel so lost...

I mean, I'm busy.  Really really busy.  I've been working on a project for work and put in no less than 60 hours/week...plus I have a family to take care of, plus I have a mom in a nursing home to visit....but are excuses even okay here?

Okay, sorry--just needed to vent.  My friends, close and far, I love you.  Please know that.  My blog followers, thanks for hanging around.  I have lots to say, just no time to say it right now. 

Jesse hasn't left the building--I'm just hanging out in the stairwell right now. 

...but I'll be coming back soon. 

XO

6 comments:

  1. I have felt this way many times over the last ten years, most often in the last couple years. But, what I want to say is that I really think people understand. I think we've all been there ourselves, and we don't blame each other when another person is busy. Your friends will stay there for you when you emerge from your busy-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kristal. We understand. We've all been there (or in my case ARE there) - where there's just not enough time for everything we wish we could be taking care of. Don't worry about us. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be here when you get back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this but of course your friends understand. You know you aren't going to slip away that easily if you did mean to anyway. :) We're here when you're feeling chatty and in our thoughts and prayers even if you don't know it's happening. Love you!

    ReplyDelete